- Our season begins Memorial Day Weekend and ends in October.
- All transactions are accepted cash, online payments, debit and credit cards or checks (made out to The Life Development Foundation).
- A 25% deposit must be received to secure your reservation, and will be fully refunded with at least 30 days notice of cancellation.
- Linens are furnished. Towels and bedding are not changed daily. Should that be important to you, there is a village laundromat nearby.
- Kitchens are equipped with appliances, basic cookware, dishes, utensils, coffee maker, toaster, and microwave ovens.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Children 10 years of age and younger must wear life jackets while on the pier.
- Pets of reasonable size are welcome, but must be leashed. We ask for “Fido’s” reservation with a $60.00 pet fee. One pet per unit, please and no puppies.
- We request that all guests respect quiet time and fellow guests’ privacy before 8:00 AM and after 10:00 PM.
- Due to limited parking space, we request one vehicle per cottage. All others (including trucks and oversized SUV’s) must park on our lawn on the upper level.
Ask us about our sunset cruises!